We know health is on everyone's mind right now. That's why we wanted to introduce a mask that'll help keep you and others safe.
These masks designed by àplat are BY FAR our favorite masks out there in terms of style and comfort, aka the P.MAI way. Stylish in a minimalistic way that makes you feel like a cool ninja, the Origami Mask offers protection, style, and convenience.
These Origami masks are sewn from a tightly woven 10 oz. preshrunk 100% organic duck cotton canvas for better filtration of microbials. The double-layered origami design provides a tailored fit and comfortable breathability. It features an adjustable head and neck strap made from a braided cotton cord that minimizes pressure on the ears. Plus, you can fold it on half to keep it clean, while hanging it around your neck so you never forgot your mask while you're out and about.
You can use the interior lining to insert a disposable filter such a paper towel, coffee filter, or PM2.5 filter. The production was made through a zero waste design process from offcuts, and sewn with care and love in our beloved San Francisco.
*For personal use only. Our masks are NOT a substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and are NOT FDA approved. Please refer to CDC guidelines on how to protect yourself.
- Comfortable over the head adjustable braided cotton cord
- Form fitting design - one size fits most
- Durable double-layer construction
- Zero waste design made from offcuts
- Wash before use and after each use
- Area to insert a disposable filter (paper towel or coffee filter)
- Hand sewn with care in San Francisco
- U.S. Patent Pending 29/739,249
- Care tip 1: Size the mask to the crown of your head with two stop knots. Set the knots just one time to your size. The mask will fit without slipping off!
- Care tip 2: We recommend you hot iron press after each wash and dry. The original centerfold at the nose and chin give you maximum comfort and breathable space.
- Pre-shrunk 100% GOTS certified organic duck cotton
- Durable, high-quality, high-density 10oz canvas
- 100% plastic and elastic free
- 100% biodegradable, zero elastic or plastic
- Mask measures approximately 9.75” in width and the center band is 2.75” in height. Top and bottom flaps extend up to 2" to cover the nose and chin.
- Each mask is handmade, there may be a few centimeters of variance between masks.
- The thickness of the braided cotton cords may also vary slightly due to shortages of raw materials.
Really wanted to like this item but the fabric isn't very breathable unfortunately