Our new Violet Clean Kit is designed to protect you from the invisible germs and bacteria that live on everyday objects. We might wash our hands often, but what about our phones, keys, wallets, and facemasks? Did you know your phone has 18 times more bacteria than a public restroom? Ouf.
With a simple click of a button, the Violet Clean Kit uses UV-C lamp beads to kill 99.9% of germs. The kit powers on instantly with the start button and contains no harmful chemicals like Mercury. Simply place the items inside that you want to sanitize such as your facemask, wallet, or even kids’ toys, and wait for the kit to disinfect in just 3 minutes. The Clean Kit has been specifically engineered for optimal UV-C light at germicidal wavelengths. The reflective interior and magnetic zippers ensure the light stays in and does not leak. The convenient size makes it easily portable. The bag's modern design is also waterproof and oil-proof. Plus, you can use the charging cable to charge your phone.
How does it work? Ultraviolet light between 200 and 280 nanometers, known as UV-C, can kill most germs, including “superbugs” that have developed a resistance to antibiotics. The light kills or inactivates microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA and RNA, making it impossible to replicate or reproduce. The light acts like molecular scissors that cut the genetic material. The kit effectively kills 99.99% of common bacteria, including E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Candida albicans.
Studies have even shown that UV-C sterilization has been used against coronaviruses such as Sars. While it hasn't yet been confirmed against COVID-19, it does show that potential. UV is used today in hospitals and labs to sterilize facilities. It has historically been used for sanitization since the mid-20th century.
- Effectively kill 99.99% of common bacteria, including E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Candida albicans
- 3 minute sterilization time and 360 degree disinfection
- Includes dual-USB charging cable so you can charge your phone at the same time ($20 value)
- Eco-friendly with no more wipes
- Zipper is equipped with a magnetic switch, which can be opened to stop sterilization
- High power 5V/2A power adapter (Note: 5V/1A adapters will not work! Our LED lights specifically use a high power board for optimal sterilization.)
- Lifespan of ~10,0000 service hours
- Features 12 powerful UV-C lights
- 270-280 nm UV-C wavelength
- Certifications: CE, FCC, and ROHS
Body: Grey cotton cloth with PU for waterproofing
9.75" X 5.5" X 4.75" inch