Valletta Backpack & Wristlet - Navy Valletta Backpack & Wristlet - Navy
Our professional laptop backpack in navy will elevate your style and comfort. Made with a baby-soft Nappa leather and denser two-tone nylon, the bags are tough yet elegant—like you.
The new Valletta executive laptop backpack offers sophistication and utility with its sleek silhouette and a hands-free form. The new trolley strap is perfect for road warriors. And with feminine details like our golden hardware, equestrian buckle, and rounded leather top handle, you'll find every excuse to wear it. It also includes a matching Everyday Essentials Wristlet to keep you organized on the go—ideal for business, travel, work and life.
There are no "minor" details. We’ve hand selected a superior calf leather that’s supple and smooth. Our fabrics are coated to protect against the elements. Easily store your valuables inside the padded laptop compartment and non-abrasive microfiber-lined pockets. Did we mention the water-bottle holder can also fit your wine bottle? #winenot. Plus the full leather base and metal feet ensure your backpack stays structured.
Perfect for the business professional, world traveler, or ambitious glass ceiling breaker.
- Padded laptop/tablet compartment (fits up to 15.6" laptop)
- Matching leather/nylon wristlet ($49 value)
- Built-in trolley strap
- Interior water (or wine!) bottle holder
- Adjustable shoulder straps with airmesh padding
- Key ring snaphook
- Three interior slip pockets
- One internal and one external zippered pocket with microfiber lining
- Four gold metal feet for bottom protection
- P.MAI dust bag
- Body: High-grade 2520D nylon with a water-repellent coating
- Leather: 100% Nappa calf leather
- Lining: 1200D ribbed poly with water-resistant backing and microfiber poly
- Height: 15.5"
- Length: 12.5"
- Width: 6"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- The nylon and poly fabrics used in the collection feature a water-resistant coating and backing, and can be cleaned by dabbing a moistened, soft neutral-colored cloth. Do not machine wash or tumble dry a P.MAI product.
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes, and make-up products. Do not use products meant for other uses, such as shoe polish, turpentine, oil or stain removers, alcohols, liquid detergents or solvents on the leather.
- If you happen to spill something inside the bag, the best way to clean the interior lining is first to soak up as much of the spill with paper towels. Then mix a solution of warm water with a mild detergent like dish soap and apply with a soft clean cloth, rubbing gently on the stain and then using clean water to remove the sudsy solution.
- Pull the lining inside out of the bag (away from the bottom) so it can dry. If the stain is especially stubborn, it may help to dab the stain with a 1/3 vinegar+ 2/3 water solution. Rub gently and use clean water to remove. If it still lingers, then it may help to use a tiny bit of of laundry detergent with cool water and using the same rubbing technique.
I really LOVE my backpack and the navy adds a little “something” that the black wouldn’t have had, resulting in perfection. The quality is outstanding, the materials are luxurious. I will be taking it on my trip today! Thank you for providing a classic option for professional women who wouldn’t normally wear a backpack to work. I’m 51 and had recent spinal surgery. I felt a backpack was “too young” and not the image I wanted to convey for my age and career level. And, I was looking for something other than the limited luxury options available on the market, like Tumi. I will feel confident wearing my P.Mai Valletta backpack to client meetings and trips. It fits my image. I’ll be telling my colleagues and friends all about it!
Excellent quality and style. I’ve received many compliments on how professional it looks. Beautifully made and very functional. Love this backpack!
Have nothing else to add here.
Gorgeous, well made, beautifully packaged! Large enough for my 15” MacBook Pro. Love the wristlet as well! I travel often and this is my new Favorite!!!
I have both men and women giving me compliments about my new bag. I can fit so much more in this bag than my Tumi backpack! It also weighs less.