Astrid Vegan Backpack - Charcoal Astrid Vegan Backpack - Charcoal
Introducing our first vegan bag—the Astrid. This sassy backpack is made of a soft matte, water-resistant PU leather and stands in a structured and unique silhouette. Its pinched top has a smart zipper flap designed to keep your important belongings safe.
The laptop backpack is perfect for commuters and road warriors. It features a laptop compartment (up to 15"), water-bottle holder, luggage strap, and four internal pockets to fit all your essentials (re: snacks).
Astrid is for the bold. Carry on, beautifully.
(Note: all sales are final.)
- Separate padded laptop/tablet compartment (fits up to 15.6" laptop)
- Main compartment with 3 interior slip pockets and one zipper pocket
- Built-in trolley strap
- Interior water (or wine!) bottle holder
- Adjustable shoulder straps with padding and airmesh
- Key ring snaphook
- Leather: Matte PU leather
- Lining: 1200D ribbed poly with water-resistant backing
- Height: 15.5"
- Length: 12.5"
- Width: 6"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- The nylon and poly fabrics used in the collection feature a water-resistant coating and backing, and can be cleaned by dabbing a moistened, soft neutral-colored cloth. Do not machine wash or tumble dry a P.MAI product.
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes, and make-up products. Do not use products meant for other uses, such as shoe polish, turpentine, oil or stain removers, alcohols, liquid detergents or solvents on the leather.
- If you happen to spill something inside the bag, the best way to clean the interior lining is first to soak up as much of the spill with paper towels. Then mix a solution of warm water with a mild detergent like dishsoap and apply with a soft clean cloth, rubbing gently on the stain and then using clean water to remove the sudsy solution.
- Pull the lining inside out of the bag (away from the bottom) so it can dry. If the stain is especially stubborn, it may help to dab the stain with a 1/3 vinegar+ 2/3 water solution. Rub gently and use clean water to remove. If it still lingers, then it may help to use a tiny bit of of laundry detergent with cool water and using the same rubbing technique.
This is my fourth time ordering from this brand. I love all the products I have and this backpack is for my daughter who has been admiring mine.
Love the quality, but straps are too long
I love the quality of the bag - the design inside (all the pockets, etc) is so great. The aesthetic outside is great too - I’ve gotten multiple compliments. My one issue is that as a small woman, I find the backpack straps too long - there’s a gap between the bag and my back, even on the tightest adjustment. I wish I could shorten the straps more, so that the bag hugs my back and puts less strain on my shoulders.
Love the size!
This is the third backpack I have purchased and this is the best as far as size goes.
Great bag; both functional and beautiful. Plenty of room, although my 15-inch laptop does not fit (unless I force the zipper). Great for work and travel :D
This backpack is a great buy, I originally thought that it was too big but I am sooooo glad that I kept it. I have received so many compliments.