Astrid Vegan Backpack - Charcoal Astrid Vegan Backpack - Charcoal
Introducing our first vegan bag—the Astrid. This sassy backpack is made of a soft matte, water-resistant PU leather and stands in a structured and unique silhouette. Its pinched top has a smart zipper flap designed to keep your important belongings safe.
The laptop backpack is perfect for commuters and road warriors. It features a laptop compartment (up to 15"), water-bottle holder, luggage strap, and four internal pockets to fit all your essentials (re: snacks).
Astrid is for the bold. Carry on, beautifully.
- Separate padded laptop/tablet compartment (fits up to 15.6" laptop)
- Main compartment with 3 interior slip pockets and one zipper pocket
- Built-in trolley strap
- Interior water (or wine!) bottle holder
- Adjustable shoulder straps with padding and airmesh
- Key ring snaphook
- Leather: Matte PU leather
- Lining: 1200D ribbed poly with water-resistant backing
- Height: 15.5"
- Length: 12.5"
- Width: 6"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- The nylon and poly fabrics used in the collection feature a water-resistant coating and backing, and can be cleaned by dabbing a moistened, soft neutral-colored cloth. Do not machine wash or tumble dry a P.MAI product.
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes, and make-up products. Do not use products meant for other uses, such as shoe polish, turpentine, oil or stain removers, alcohols, liquid detergents or solvents on the leather.
- If you happen to spill something inside the bag, the best way to clean the interior lining is first to soak up as much of the spill with paper towels. Then mix a solution of warm water with a mild detergent like dishsoap and apply with a soft clean cloth, rubbing gently on the stain and then using clean water to remove the sudsy solution.
- Pull the lining inside out of the bag (away from the bottom) so it can dry. If the stain is especially stubborn, it may help to dab the stain with a 1/3 vinegar+ 2/3 water solution. Rub gently and use clean water to remove. If it still lingers, then it may help to use a tiny bit of of laundry detergent with cool water and using the same rubbing technique.